Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Method 3

Computing in the cloud has such a calming name. If you lay back and look up in the sky and see all those beautiful clouds floating around one could be the email you sent your sister. One could be the bill that automatically got paid from your account today. One could be the prom dress you just ordered for your daughter. All of these done at different times of the day on different sites and yet you can go into the hotel and pull it all up and review it. For students home on break it is a good way to be attached to school.

As for business I think cloud computing is great for people who want to work from home or businesses that allow people to work from home.

I am always a little nervous about someone else having such power over my information. But as time goes by I can see where we will have to let go a little more in order for us to keep up. I do hope to try Zoho now that I know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment